The number one way to keep your plants happy is by providing them sufficient light. Here are a few basics to find the right balance for your own leafy babies.
- Plants receive light from two sources: natural light from the sun and artificial light from our indoor light bulbs.
- The best thing you can do for your plant is imitate the light conditions from its native environment.
- In many indoor spaces, we've seen that plants are not receiving enough light - increase the hours of light by opening the curtains or leaving the lights on.
- If your plant is receiving less light than naturally desired, it will adapt and grow slower. In these cases your plant will also need less watering.
- Only cacti and succulents like direct sunlight, foliage plants will scorch in direct light and high temperatures
Have any doubts about your lighting situation? Email us a photo at email@example.com and we can help you find the right balance.